Discovering the Magic of SOY!
Soy candles are amazing, if you have never heard of soy candles or never had the pleasure to own one of these gems, start now!
They really are the cleaner way to burn candles and that's not the only benefit by far.
- Unlike your regular candles made with parrafin wax, Soy wax is a renewable resource derived from the soya bean plant;
- It’s Eco friendly, biodegradable and clean burning;
- Soy candles burn 25-50% longer than paraffin so it’s money very well spent;
- No pesticides or herbicides, making them a safe, healthy choice
- non- toxic & non-carcinogenic
- Soy candles burn much cooler than traditional paraffin candles making them safer for you and your family.
- Its biodegradable, so if you spill some wax no need to worry, hot soapy water and it will wash right out. Please note: Do not pour the contents down the sink as it will solidify when it cools and can clog your drain, instead pour it in your garden (remember its biodegradable.)
Handy Hint and tips:
- IMPORTANT FIRST BURN: With the very first burn, make sure you do not extinguish the candle until a full melt pool has formed (melted to the edge of the Jar/ Tin. Soy wax has a memory, if you extinguish your candle before a full melt pool has formed the consecutive burns will only melt to the edge of the last burn and cause tunneling of your candle, this will reduce the burn time of your candle as it will leave unused wax around the edges of your jar or tin.
- For best results, burn your candles & Melts for 2 hours at a time, do not burn for longer than 4 hours at a time.
- always trim your wick after each burn to 1/4 inch, alternatively use a tissue to pinch the excess wick left over after every burn.
- Soy wax is water soluble, once it’s finished simply wash out your jar with hot soapy water and return it to me for a discounted refill or recycle as you see fit.
- Enjoy your special handmade creation.
- Do not leave your candles burning unattended.
- always use a suitable candle holder.
- never burn on or near anything flammable.
- keep burning candles away from curtains and any overhanging flammable items
- do not add water to the Soy melts, place disc and nothing else in suitable oil burner.
- Keep out of reach of children & pets.
- Keep burning candle away from drafts and vibrations
Large frosted Metro (50+ hours burn time): $20
Frosted Bulb (30+ hours burn) $15
Travel Tin (30+ hours burn time): $10.00
Soy Melts (for use in oil burner only) $6